Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Post about posting

I have started a dozen posts in my head this week. Usually while changing diapers, picking up detritus, driving around town...

I seem to have a mental block when I get in front of the computer. (Or a barrel of monkeys jockeying for a spot on my lap)

I feel behind in reading my posts. I have about 2/3 of them listed as having new posts I have not read. I feel even more behind on writing. Be patient with us I ask. If we are silent, it is probably because we are busy doing laundry. (or something equally annoying but necessary)

My laptop is a little sick, though, so I have to be very careful when I use it. That has cut down on the reading time.

One thing I have to mention... I feel like we have arrived in the blogosphere. The wonderfully prolific figleaf is going to blogroll us! That is so cool.

Okay, time to put the laptop to bed.

Let's see if we can a)have some kind of shenanigans and/or b)fall asleep before the bed is boarded by the children.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home