Sunday, January 29, 2006

One of those nights...

I am really tired, so this will be kind of short.

More drama with our moms group last night to deal with. I am so tired of being in charge. I am ready to take a break.

So I was up till 2-3 am fretting and killing time reading blogs. Poor birdman is still fighting his cold so he was resting off and on.

There ended up being some reconnecting and talking and dealing with this mess. I did a lot of crying, but the good kind. I mean it was sad crying, but I felt like I had finally had a release about it all. I sent some emails dealing with the whole mess and I ended up feeling better.

So then I started looking through Jane's Guide for new stuff and new blogs to read. I found some new blogs to add to my bookmarks. We also enjoyed some pictures online. Nothing like reading sex blogs and looking at pictures together by the light of the laptop to switch gears to sex.

We were both tired, but we were both really emotional and raw. We had some great sex. Birdman finally introduced me to some stuff he brought back from his CA trip. I thoroughly enjoyed. We were even able to cuddle up and fall asleep together before the kids invaded.

So I "went to sleep" at 5 am. I am not sure how this week will go. I know starting off with a sleep deficit is no good. But it was really important for us to reconnect last night. It had been a rough few days for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home