Friday, January 27, 2006

I'd just take a nap....

Birdman is promising me some strong orgasms.... I just feel like I need a nap. Today has been a rough mommie kind of day...

With the kids sleeping late and napping in the car on the way home from the mall the 5 and almost 3-year-old were still up about 20 min ago. I finally asked birdman to take them from my room and lock the door behind them. I politely informed them I needed some quiet time. The baby is asleep on the bed next to me but he is stirring so I imagine there is one more feeding before I conk out.

Well, I would take the strong orgasms or just a really nice long neck massage. But, it is so distracting to have the kids pounding on the door... but really.

I have a real life dilemma that is buzzing around my head now. I don't know if I should use my 10 min. here on this post or if I should start a whole new post. I am kind of leaning toward that.... I will keep y'all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home