Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Secrets secrets....

I hate secrets. I am awful at keeping secrets. I hate knowing there is a secret. I buy presents that are secrets and I am so excited to share the gift I have a hard time not bursting at the seams about it.

This blog is a secret. It is very public (although there are probably not many readers, if any) but it is very secret. We have been in a busy frenzy of making new anonymous accounts and setting up this blog. I am bursting with sharing the information about the blog.

My DH (birdman) has sworn me to secrecy. He says the whole point of blogging anonymously is that you can say anything. The number one person he was unwilling to share with was my sister. She would be horrified about it. However, I asked over dinner tonight if we might share it with a friend who is more open minded. He again said it was better to keep it a secret. Man o man will it be hard.

Shhhh.. :-)

2 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger Snow White said...

I recently started blogging, and like you, it's sometimes a hard secret to keep. I have shared the joy of blogging with some of my friends, but I don't tell them I have a blog. I would not want any of my friends, family, or coworkers to read what I share on my blog. So when you really get itching to tell someone, share with them a couple of blogs you enjoy... it's not quite the same, but you get to share some fun! Good luck!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger sweetpea said...

Thanks snow white. I will use that as a way to keep the itch from getting too much. As I write this birdman has written some explicit stuff that I would not want read just for the heck of it.

Thanks for reading!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home