Friday, January 27, 2006

Where is the TGIF?

Is it Friday yet? Oh, wait, it already is? Crap. This is a sucky Friday.

The shit hit the fan with the whole incident of my daughter is terrorizing the playgroup. The mom has involved others and it has been yucky. I am trying my hardest to be an adult. We are voluntarily on a 30 day break from the group.

My sister and birdman have been providing me with the sardonic humor I need.
We are debating all the bad things we could do to the mother in question. My sister thought up some good stuff she was going to email me but then thought against it so it would not be used in a court of law. I want am tempted to do the old standby of getting ex girlfriends... the "sign-her-up-for-lots-of-weird-catalogs" deal.

I go between being so mad and then embarassed and then just forlorn that this lady and son lives in my neighborhood and will go to the same elementary school and will be around for a while. Ick.

In other news we were going to babysit some friends' kids tonight but had to cancel because #1 is puking. Ick Ick. We have had 2 incidents so far. I was holding on to the hope it was just the start of a fever. She tends to puke at most anything. However with puking number two we are probably in quarantine for 24 hours.

I am not a happy sweetpea right now.

At least we had some warmer weather today so the chunks of ice in my driveway are mostly gone. And I heard some chickadees singing "Spring's here" today. I am ready for things to grow again and to get in the garden and work. Last year we hardly did anything because #3 came in May.

I hope tomorrow is less exciting than today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home