Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Heating up again!

Finally we had a night were we had a good 1 hr of awake before bed play time! Whew, I was worried we had forgotten how to do it.

Some nice rope play and some D/s stuff. Birdman has a couple of books to read up on to improve his knotwork. We were talking afterward that we need more rope. We were contemplating which rope would complement crimson best. We will have to see.

We also have been experimenting with the D/s relationship. We really want to explore birdman as a top. It is a space he is not used to being in, especially being vocal in it. We have another couple books to look through for that too.

I am not sure if I like the idea of being a bottom more or if I like the idea of watching birdman find his feet as a top. It has been very exciting to experience.

We will keep you posted! We were very sorry we could not take a series of photos last night for the blog. The camera was not home. We do have a tripod home, though, so we should be able to do some neat available light stuff.

Birdman should do a post soon about our drive home the other late night. He was wanting to try some available light shots then too. I was driving topless home. He had a fun time fondling me while I concentrated on driving.

-sweetpea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home