Sunday, June 04, 2006

Forget who we were?

Hello readers. (or at least birdman, I know he reads)

The longer it has been since I posted the harder it has been to finally post something!

We have had some "life" come up and bog us down. Such that it has been hard to even be in the same bed at the same time. Or if we are in the same bed, be the sole occupants. (not in a fun way either!)

So, here we are back. Trying to find our way through life.

This week we have birdman with strep throat and me on my third week of antibiotics for a very nasty outer ear infection.

We have cobbled together some time but not much. It is a good night if we are conscious and next to each other. If I am awake when I lay down I like to cum to fall asleep. I am the one in this relationship who comes and then rolls over and falls asleep! Birdman usually touches himself then and most times drifts off to sleep.

We have had a few great nights sprinkled in. Great nights have some sort of actual sexual relations in them! Lately I have been showering at night. It is nice to start sex all fresh and clean. Then to get all sweaty and “dirty.”

We have had one notable night in the last month when birdman got out the red case and surprised me with some new toys. I loved it.

I am so looking forward to being in a sub place where I can turn off my mind and follow the sensations. However, I am not sure when that will be. Right now there is always a part of my brain in “mommy mode.” Always scanning the noises for the pitter-patter of kid feet. Even with the door lock, we have about 20 seconds before we need to open to the pounding and pleading for mama.

So for me to enjoy the great ropes from the Abbey combined with my first true dildo from Babeland, we will have to rent a room or rent out the kids.

-sweetpea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home